Friday, July 23, 2010

Why You Should Get a Chat Phone

Think back ten years. Back then, things like IM and chatting were virtually unknown, except when it came to bespectacled nerds in dark offices somewhere. Not any more though. In fact, if you're anything like me, you're probably always online. I use my cellphone for that purpose, and login to facebook chat, Skype and many other accounts whether I am in gridlocked traffic or lying in bed. It's the perfect way to keep in touch. However, a cellphone keypad is not what I would call conducive to speedy typing, and that's why I am currently lusting after the phones that are designed for chat. With QWERTY keyboards, most of which slide out of the side of the phone, they're the perfect solution for the chat addicted. Most of the major manufact urers have at least one model that features this type of keypad, so there's no need to deviate from your favorite brand, so if you're due for an upgrade, it's well worth considering!

No comments: