Friday, June 25, 2010

Secrets of Great Holiday Photographs

If you're anything like me, you probably don't like photographs. I think the reason I don't is that I always feel uncomfortable posing, or somehow, I end up pulling a face or doing something else ridiculous. However, a vacation without photos is like bread without butter – just not right! So here are a few tips to help you take better holiday photos. First off, remember that you have two options – a camp, cheesy grin, or a more natural, less posed shot. If you don't feel comfortable being photographed, and are travelling with a friend, give them your camera and ask them to take shots when you are not expecting them. Alternatively, put on your biggest, whitest grin, and throw caution to the wind. After all, with digital cameras, you're only limited by the size of your memory card, so take hundreds (or thousands) and only keep the ones you love.

No comments: