Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Why You Should Consider Online Dating

Okay, I'll admit it. I used to think internet dating was only for sad losers who had no social skills. Then I tried it. Since I am certainly not a sad loser, I was forced to rethink my opinion. I have to admit, there are some genuinely interesting people out there on the internet. Since it's also global, I've had interesting conversations with people from around the globe, as well as locally. I've even met a few of them, and so far, every man I've made contact with has been good looking, interesting, gainfully employed and gentlemanly - which is a far better strike rate than I can claim for bars and other singles joints. So, with the benefit of safety and anonymity on my side, a rocking profile, and the ability to decide w ho I talk to or not, I have to say that I am an internet dating convert -for now anyway.

No comments: