Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Why You Need a Bag for Every Occasion

I am notorious for one thing: never being able to find anything in my bag. The reason for that is simple – I have one stylish yet functional black bag that seems to work with everything, that I use all the time. Of course, I have plenty of others in my closet, but that means nothing when speed and ease is concerned. However, I am starting to realize the wisdom in having a bag for every occasion. You see, if I had a bag for work, one for weekends, one for nights out on the town and so on, it would be a simple matter of transferring the critical elements of my life (cell phone, keys, lip gloss and so on) from one to the other. So, if you, like me, spend more time with your head buried in your bag than not, then mayb e we should both spend a little time shopping for the perfect bag for each occasion life throws at us, and solve the problem in one fell swoop! Secret Tip #256: Try to buy different styles of bags. Look for structured, slouchy, classic and modern. Buy in different materials and finishes too, as well as a variety of colors. That way, you’ll always have just the right bag for the occasion.

No comments: